Monday, February 21, 2011

Thoreau Challenge: The Aftermath

Today was the first day after completing the "Thoreau Challenge" successfully. I gotta say, it's been a weird day to say the least. As awesome as it was to be able to text my friends and get on Facebook and basically just catch up with all of my friends, it wasn't as exciting as I really thought it would be. I've definitely been listening to tons of music all day (I actually used up my entire battery for my iPod throughout the day). I still haven't gotten to watch any movies or anything yet, but I have time. I guess I'm just glad that I made it through an entire week without technology. I definitely learned a lot, and while I wouldn't want to spend another week without technology completely, I could see myself setting aside a few hours or so in order to get a lot of work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment